WAG New Social Groups by Region (USA)?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Very interesting to me as I was thinking of starting a forum for my region.
Opted out ...will wait and see if someone else steps up :)

We too are in lowly Region 2 - unique set of issues, but I guess every time we go to a big invitational in WA it feels big enough to protect anonymity. Of course, if there's only 3 of use not too much to talk about!

Try being in region 9! No girls...just boys. so very few CBers here. I have met 1....and there might be more out there lurking....

Try being in region 9! No girls...just boys. so very few CBers here. I have met 1....and there might be more out there lurking....
Lol...that's the problem! I'm in region one...both my boy and my girl, but the states aren't the same for men's and women's gymnastics. I think there are a couple members here who are in one region for their girl and a different one for their boy. So, this would be girls regions, I'm assuming...

I will waive the 30 post minimum for anyone who becomes a Chalkbucket Booster Club or Board Member. Though the No-Lurking rule remains. ;)

This is for Region 8 only. (Can't make promises for other regions.)

LOL! Okay, so it sounds like a Region 8 Social Group would go over well. I will create it. As I mentioned in my initial post, there will be a minimum post count (I'm thinking 30) before you can join as well as a No-Lurker rule.

@Rainn14322 - you're close to the 30, so go on a posting frenzy. :)
YAY I hit my 30 and it was fun and enlightening I'd love to join the region 8 group

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back