WAG New Social Groups by Region (USA)?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Becauseisaid

Proud Parent
It was mentioned in another thread (in a galaxy far, far away) about how there are no social groups based on area. So I ask..

Would people be interested in a Private Social Group for their particular Region? I'm Region 8, so I would be willing to start that one. But be warned - there would have to be a post minimum and no-lurking rule to join due to the fact that it would be difficult to maintain anonymity if we're talking about local meets, etc.

Sooo...any interest?

I will have to think about it. I am not sure there are very many from my region.

What region are you? If you wouldn't mind sharing. I'm Region 6!

I think it'd be really cool to have region specific groups, but I'd like to know what some ideas for discussions are?

I will have to think about it. I am not sure there are very many from my region.
This is something to be concerned with if you want to maintain some anonymity.

Our Canada group is small and I've figured out who over half of the members are, and I'm an engineer not a sleuth :)

Region 8 too, but not that many from the state on here (I don't think!!).

That is why I figured social groups by region would get more participation while still giving the members something in common.

My daughters region 8!

JS - we'd love to have you. You'll need to start posting though to get your post count up. There will be a post minimum in order to join the social group for safety. I'd recommend starting by posting an introduction.

That is why I figured social groups by region would get more participation while still giving the members something in common.

JS - we'd love to have you. You'll need to start posting though to get your post count up. There will be a post minimum in order to join the social group for safety. I'd recommend starting by posting an introduction.

I would love to join! As if I don't already spend too much time on CB…:)

LOL! Okay, so it sounds like a Region 8 Social Group would go over well. I will create it. As I mentioned in my initial post, there will be a minimum post count (I'm thinking 30) before you can join as well as a No-Lurker rule.

@Rainn14322 - you're close to the 30, so go on a posting frenzy. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back