WAG Old Competition Leo?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We get new leos every two years, so next year we will get a new one. What do you guys usually do with old comp. leos? Mine are long sleeve so not very fun to work out in! :D

I know some people who cut off the long sleeves just below the shoulder seams and wear them as workout leos.

I plan on keeping them nice looking and putting them in a shadow box that way I can always see them. You could also make a quilt out of them. That is what I am doing with my meet shirts.

I plan on keeping them nice looking and putting them in a shadow box that way I can always see them. You could also make a quilt out of them. That is what I am doing with my meet shirts.
that is such a good idea for meet shirts! My aunt did this for her daughter with soccer shirts! Ill have to try it!

I know some people who cut off the long sleeves just below the shoulder seams and wear them as workout leos.
We were lucky enough that there was a perfect shoulder seam on the most recent old competition leotard. One girl has already removed the sleeves on it. Our prior old competition leotard also had good shoulder sleeves and looked good as a tank Leo (in fact, both of these leotards have tank versions that were available from the companies). One girl converted hers mid-season after her mom ruined it by washing in hot water. It HAD to be done and they already had the replacement. The Leo before that had sleeves and shoulder area that wouldn't make sense as a tank Leo.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back