One week...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Someone had asked for the schedule of events for trials for the fans. Here it is....
b7badf669cb49ebcc157740e534f99c7.jpg

Oh you so rock and are a mind reader besides!!! I was just getting on here to whine....

Lol I saw it and was like I remember a few people can't download the app to their phones. I was anxiously awaiting the schedule as well as I am planning my trip .

I have two extra tickets to the Saturday "Parade of Olympians" if anyone wants them.

I have two extra tickets to the Saturday "Parade of Olympians" if anyone wants them.

Wish I'd seen this sooner. I would have bought gold tickets if I knew the parade was a perk (we have silver because the advertised perks amd better seats I couldn't justify the extra $450 for the 2 of us). Been watching Craigslist and other sites, but no one seems to be selling them.

Wish I'd seen this sooner. I would have bought gold tickets if I knew the parade was a perk (we have silver because the advertised perks amd better seats I couldn't justify the extra $450 for the 2 of us). Been watching Craigslist and other sites, but no one seems to be selling them.

We got ours with silver tickets, they emailed our group leader a week ago and offered them.

We got ours with silver tickets, they emailed our group leader a week ago and offered them.

Not our gym. We got pretty crappy seats too, imo, because they allocated them based on quantity of ticket sales. When you have to fly or take a really long drive, you don't have as many sales! I know people who bought silver seats through ticketmaster who got closer seats than our gym allotment, which really ticks me off.

Anyone on here go to the trials in 2012? We have gym friends going and they are going to do some shopping for little bit. I would imagine there are a ton of vendors but do they sell things programs, tshirts (specific to "olympic Trials"), and maybe even a pin to add to her collection? Just trying to get an idea of how much to send lol

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back