WAG OU Summer Camp - Anyone care to share thoughts

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

TexDad

Proud Parent
My daughter is wanting to go to OU Summer Camp this summer.
Anyone have any thoughts on it? I hear they put on a great camp & have a nice balance of workouts to play for the girls...
Anyway...Any thoughts shared would be appreciated.

I daughter and her team mates went to the OU Camp last year. They had a lot of fun but I didn't feel like they really learned a lot. This year we are trying the university of Arkansas camp.

I daughter and her team mates went to the OU Camp last year. They had a lot of fun but I didn't feel like they really learned a lot. This year we are trying the university of Arkansas camp.

Can you let me know how the Arkansas Camp goes? We have decided to try a different camp each summer. Last summer was Karoli's Camp, this summer is OU, next is either LSU or Arkansas (We live in Texas so these are the closest to us).

Our booster club is sending the girls and boys to OU this summer. One of our old coaches went there, and said it was a good camp. the kids are excited. to go this year.

Kipper went last year and loved it! The "coaches" (mostly OU team members) were great. She didn't know anyone there, but had a great time anyway.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back