overused floor music?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi, im getting a new floor routine made soon and i really like the explosive (bond) music. i know it is really popular, but is it used too much? would it make the judges less enthusiadtic about my routine? im in high school gymnastics. also, is there any website they sell it on where it is a bit different?

thanks for your time! :)

I think its over used. Your better to keep looking for something you like that may be older but just as good. When My DD was looking she was told to look at the first group of music that floor music express put out (cd's 1 - 10) bucause even the overused from thoses when they first came out haven't been used in a while.

What I think is that when several have the same music you get the possibility of having comparisons of routines that go with that music if you know what I mean - I like this routine with that music better than that routine with that same music.

Energym I think too has different mixes of the same musics you see on floor music express. If our old gym didn't insist on using floor music express I might have dd choose from energym.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back