WAG P&Gs 2017!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

IMG_6300.PNG
I would love to watch it but I have never been able to open any attachments on my app! Anyone have this experience and know how I can get it resolved. It's not just his video it's all pics, videos, and links I attempt to open. It just closed the app completely [emoji22]

You have to click on the top of the thread in the app and hit "web view". The same thread will open in a different format and the videos will work rather than crash. I've had the same issues for a very long time.

I also want to add, I find it funny that it says "Los Angeles" on the boards in the background. They're in Anaheim....which isn't even in LA county.
I went to school in Orange County and people would always say "you driving back down to LA?"

No. No I am not. If I were only going to LA I'd have a much shorter drive :p
I watched it on YouTube - it's an ad for LA hosting the 2028 Olympics.

Does every elite qualify for the nationals? Or is it just the best from classics?
There are a few different factors that go into who qualifies for nationals, Classic is one of them, but depending on previous comps, and (god only knows what else) factors, that's how the competitors are chosen. And it's not every elite.
I'm not sure exactly how it works (I'm not sure if anyone is) but that's just kinda how it goes with USAG....Olympic team and the team for World's is done kind of the same way.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back