Parents Picking Senior Leotards ... Third Time's a Charm

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

raenndrops

Coach
Reaction score
Hi. So, as the title hints at, we are picking senior leos.
OG didn't compete in her senior year (2020) because she had no time since she was taking 3 college classes and in a pre-nursing high school program, so no senior leo for her.
YG was going to compete her senior year (2023) ... until she found out that the OTHER 4 seniors got together over the July break and picked and purchased senior leos without even reaching out to her. It wouldn't have been bad if they had at least chosen a leo that she could wear. It had a high neck with a clip in the back. She can't wear a leo like that because of her neck/throat anatomy. She can't even wear a leo that is close to the front of her neck. We had to pass on so many cute practice leotards because of this issue. It was the final nail in the coffin of her season.
Now, LSS is a senior. She only has 1 or 2 other seniors on the team, and she will know Monday if the 2nd one is going to compete for our team or just for the high school team. She is excited to pick a leo. She looked at GK, but didn't like any in the acceptable price range. She did find a couple at K-Bee and several at Snowflake, but they all need some changes (sleeve length, fabrics, bling) ... and we need to make sure they will be in the budget. The hope is that she will have mock-ups on Monday to take to gym with her.
She has already told me that I get to go to the Senior Reception at Nationals with her ... but depending on where it is this year, I might not be able to go. Fingers Crossed!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back