Podium Training

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Shame I cannot afford to stay there for a week, I was very tempted to try though!

Or....Stay in the USA and advocate for universal health care using factual information based on your own experiences. The fiscal conservatives will gladly pay your lodging, food, and entertainment expenses just to get you owt of the country eh!!!

all that NBC has to offer in olympic coverage.:D:rolleyes::cool:
The vast majority of which is blocked if you're not a cable subscriber. It's unfortunate that I can't just pay some amount for streaming access for the two weeks of the Olympics. But, since NBC is owned by Comcast, that'll never happen. Too bad, as I'd pay them for access and they'd get another viewer for their ads.

I tried to watch the podium training today. We have Dish Network and I was all prepared to enter the UN and Password. But NBC wouldn't take me to the page to enter it.
It was really quite frustrating!

We watched some of the podium training:

Podium Training - U.S. Women - Gymnastics Video | NBC Olympics

You really need to fast forward a bit to see anything other than an empty stadium. Not sure if you can see this if you don't have NBC cable?

Also: If you "like" USAG on Facebook, you get updates throughout the day with links to the videos, pictures, etc. That's where I got the above link.

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back