WAG Possible Gym Switch *Parent & Coach Advice Appreciated*

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Her current gym is in a rec center, so that's why. The gym she wants to go to is $470 for level 3. I've checked on prices at a few other private gyms, and they are less. But, I've heard that at the elite gym you don't have to pay meet & coach fees, so it might all even out. I don't know how accurate that is though.
Depends on fundraising. The big well-known gyms often host big well-attended meets which can help offset team expenses. Add that to your list of questions to ask. $470 for level 3! Yikes! But gym cost is so dependent on where you live. I know that in our area we get off easy (about $300 for levels 7-10... 20 hours/week).

Her current gym is in a rec center, so that's why. The gym she wants to go to is $470 for level 3. I've checked on prices at a few other private gyms, and they are less. But, I've heard that at the elite gym you don't have to pay meet & coach fees, so it might all even out. I don't know how accurate that is though.
That is a lot per month, but it is nice that it includes all the meets and coaching fees.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back