Off Topic Question for all our Aussies

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
It is called planking. I think somebody from football started it. Not sure why I think he did it to try and be funny, and now everybody does it

never seen anyone doing it in my entire life and nor had i heard about it until now.

haha it has been in all the newspapers and on the tv news the last few days.....

Bogwoppit, you ask why? ... well, why not?? ;)

TBH I never heard of it until tis thread which was pretty funny.
I assumed it was more a Sydney thing since it was a Sydney newscast.
Slightly less funy today - some bloke punged to his death trying to get a pic on a balcony.

That is too funny, except when it is dangerous. Some days I am amazed at what turns into a trend.

Slightly less funy today - some bloke punged to his death trying to get a pic on a balcony.

Perhaps I'm a bad person for saying this, but honestly, I think this makes it even funnier.

GT it really is natural selection at work, sad for the guys parents, but really who tries to lie down on a rail on top of a high building?

EVERYONE IS DOING IT.... Weird but hey it looks like it would be a good strength technique on a ball lol

Well, it's in America now!! Everyone at school has been doing it this week... And everyone is sent the principles office for causing distractions in class. But everywhere I turn someones on a desk, a cabinet, a basketball hoop, a soda machine, a lunch table, a floor... it's crazy! Also quite funny, but so strange. BTW it's in my high school in NJ. Anyone else's school doing this? Funny how quickly things like this spread from a different continent!

Thats weird, i thought it would be a queensland thing :P some of the tricks guys were doing it around the gym. pfft the beam how unoriginal!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back