WAG Relief....update

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

AgingHippie

Proud Parent
I know some of you have been following our L5 journey. DD got her 36 tonight and is on cloud 9. So happy moving onto optionals doesn't feel so out of reach now.

She is REALLY hoping her coach comes with her.

This sport really is a roller coaster!

OMG!!!
SO happy for her!
I just can't imagine.
She will have SO much fun (and different stress, be forewarned...it's part of the package) in optionals.
Woo hoo!!!

Congratulations! L5 is tough we are finding out. Mine is still short an AA score due to scratching beam. But still would be below 35 even if she had a beam score. Kudos to your DD!

Congratulations! L5 is tough we are finding out. Mine is still short an AA score due to scratching beam. But still would be below 35 even if she had a beam score. Kudos to your DD!

Yes L5 is a nit picky level but I would imagine they will reap the benefits of getting thru it down the road.

How much time do you have before States. Do you need a 36 to level up?

Yes L5 is a nit picky level but I would imagine they will reap the benefits of getting thru it down the road.

How much time do you have before States. Do you need a 36 to level up?

Gosh I hope so. This year has been super rough for my kiddo due to growth and fears and lack of confidence. Our compulsories are in fall so she just did a few invitationals last month. Will most likely do an in house for score this summer. Don't think they will make her get a certain score thankfully. She's an older less naturally graceful gymmie that I just want to see make it to one year of optionals. It finally all seems to be clicking so fingers crossed! The 5 skills do translate well to 6 but she'll take hit on start value on floor probably due to leap and jump height.

Congratulations again on your kiddo making it! Seems like getting out of compulsories is the ultimate goal!

Gosh I hope so. This year has been super rough for my kiddo due to growth and fears and lack of confidence. Our compulsories are in fall so she just did a few invitationals last month. Will most likely do an in house for score this summer. Don't think they will make her get a certain score thankfully. She's an older less naturally graceful gymmie that I just want to see make it to one year of optionals. It finally all seems to be clicking so fingers crossed! The 5 skills do translate well to 6 but she'll take hit on start value on floor probably due to leap and jump height.

Congratulations again on your kiddo making it! Seems like getting out of compulsories is the ultimate goal!

There is so much time between now and summer. So much can change in a short period of time. She will get there and probably love optionals. It seems once girls get there they really love it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back