WAG ROBHS is back :-)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

rsm

Proud Parent
DD has been making progress slowly but surely, and was finally able to do her ROBHS without a spot again today on the floor. She was so excited to tell me when she got home. Once they were fully staffed again in Dec, she started making progress again, and I also signed her up for 2 short private lessons. The one last week really helped her with some one on one spotting and tips. Turns out her round off was crooked most of the time and both legs weren't landing together. And just in time for her meet coming up this weekend. Her coach didn't let her try the bhs at her last meet (thank goodness, since she was mostly landing on her head if she tried by herself).

Thanks to those who recommended private lessons in my previous post on this. I think they really helped in this case. Although, as some others mentioned, she would eventually have gotten it back without the privates, they certainly accelerated the process and helped her with confidence quite a bit since she was getting very discouraged. And luckily, she doesn't need any more (for now anyway). It doesn't get said often enough, but this is great board. Thanks to all the contributors.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back