Parents Sent in Woodward deposit today!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MaryA

Proud Parent
Proud Parent
FYI, Woodward gives you a $50 discount if you register before Jan. 31. Since my DD definitely wants to go (she went for the first time last year) I went ahead and sent in the registration (+$250 deposit) today. She'll be 10, level 5-going-on-6, and is going to session 3. Anyone else?

I quess she liked it. I was thinking of sending my daughter maybe next year. She went to igc last year and she liked it but there were things about it that we were not crazy about it. I would like to try to send her to some place different. It is just too much to do every year.

She LOVED it! It is a lot though. We'd never be able to do it if it weren't for the Grandma Scholarship! ;)

LOL. Woodward west said when they sent their broucher that if we turned ours in by feb. 28 we would get the discount. Im going again this year!!! i have been 3 times and im loving it. We always go as a gym and get our own pool party and the wooward t-shirts for the biggest team. of course i wouldnt be able to go unless it werent for my mom being the nurse(pays for ALL of tuition) which is nice on my family, with a brother at college and one looking at going over to do resideny for soccer in England.

She LOVED it! It is a lot though. We'd never be able to do it if it weren't for the Grandma Scholarship! ;)

That is how my kids get to go to camp too! Tho ours is a bit closer to home and I am not sure about sending them this year! last year oldest dd had a hard time and well the last day she could not even make it all day since she was not feeling well from being so homesick , so I am trying to avoid it but we will see

Tho ours is a bit closer to home...
Woodward is really close to home for us! In fact, I've sometimes wished that they had their own team... or at least hosted a meet. That would be great for us! But I don't think they're set up with important stuff like, say, heat!

Aren't grandmas great? :)

Woodward is really close to home for us! In fact, I've sometimes wished that they had their own team... or at least hosted a meet. That would be great for us! But I don't think they're set up with important stuff like, say, heat!

Aren't grandmas great? :)

Thats nice!! yes Grandparents are great! I think my kids would not get half of what they have if my parents didnt for the bill for those things! (They can afford it and love doing it for my kids and my brothers kids )and well I totally appreciate it!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back