Parents She did it! Overcoming Fear

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

That's great!

I really like how they all celebrated her accomplishment. That had to make it feel even better to finally get her skill.

Same here with my DD.... Hoping sooner than later, but only time will tell.... fingers crossed for both of our DD's...

All my fingers are crossed. The stress is getting to her, which is getting to me. So much worse than the frustration of getting a kip. And two years ago I didn't think anything could be more frustrating than that!

That's great!

I really like how they all celebrated her accomplishment. That had to make it feel even better to finally get her skill.

Oh definitely! I even had one of the mums contact me to congratulate DD as she'd been told by her daughter :)

All my fingers are crossed. The stress is getting to her, which is getting to me. So much worse than the frustration of getting a kip. And two years ago I didn't think anything could be more frustrating than that!
Yes, this I get. And I feel like as parents, we ourselves have to get over OUR fears at times...because our kids take our cues from us...I try to have my fears lie dormant about her skills until she is not within my presence...ugh.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back