Parents Sheesh! Now Sami's hurt herself

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

C

cathiann

Don't know if anything is broken (appointment today), but she hurt her foot last night on bars at practice. Painful to the touch and she can't walk. Guess she won't be competing tonight or Saturday!

Good Lord! You have to move away from that little black cloud that is following you all...

Hope it is just a sprain or bruised...

UGH!!! One on the mend and one who knows..

I will pray it is not too bad and just needs rest. Guess you are getting to know the sports medicine people well this year.

Gymnasts seem to be the most graceful yet clutziest group of kids both at the sametime. LOL

I guess it is bound to happen at the level they throw skill both in optionals and High School.

I hope things heal fast for both girls!!

WHAT? Oh no!! I hope it is not too serious... Hopefully it will heal quickly and you will be on your way to meets before long!

Oh No !!!!

Sounds like you guys need the bubble wrap fairy !!

I sure hope it is nothing serious. ((( HUGS)))

Thanks for all the good wishes--I think they helped. It doesn't look broken--possibly a very tiny fracture, but just very badly bruised. Sami's hoping that means it'll be healed enough to compete next week (she was hoping for tomorrow--since she can't even walk on it today, I think that would require a miracle LOL!)

Glad to hear it isn't serious! Hopefully Sami will be back in the competition saddle before you know it.

She competed bars at the meet on Saturday--and stuck her dismount (only got an 8.3, but still not too bad)! (she's been falling lately). Her coach said she should rest the foot on Monday, but Sami's hoping to do more events at the meet on Thursday.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back