Shoe size to Height (big feet)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

amblan01

Gymnast
I'm 4ft 11 1/2 in. And my shoe size is 5.5Y (Youth) and anywhere from a 6-8 in women's depending on brand. I only have one pair of flip flops that run small that are a size 8. But I usually wear 6-7 women's. I realized that I should be around 5ft 3-4in with my shoe size. It does affect my beam. Because there's like a cm or two on each side of my foot at the most. Most people think my feet are small but its because I'm one of the shortest in my grade. My coach said I have bigger feet too which I never noticed. I'll be 14 on Saturday. What's your shoe size and height? Is this normal?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using ChalkBucket mobile app

Women's shoes start at like 5 or 6 so is your size youth?

youth shoe size + 2 = women's shoe size. your height and shoe size sound about normal. My much younger DD is the same height and about same shoe size as you :)...you're fine.

Thanks and I think its youth size + 1.5 because I wear a 5.5Y that equals a 7 in women's.

Sorry for intruding on a gymnast only discussion, but I just wanted to say that you are pretty much the exact same height and shoe size as my DD (though she's about 1.5 years younger than you are). Also, from what I have read about puberty, feet are often the first thing to grow, so it may very well be that your height will "catch up" with your feet, if you are still growing.

I think I'm done growing with maybe an inch more at most.

I am 5'4, 17 years old, shoe size is 8.5

My coach says that I have perfect beam feet..long and skinny that help me stay on better.

Are my feet wide? Let's see if this picture shows up.

I think women's feet are getting bigger and bigger! And I don't think it has much to do with height.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using ChalkBucket mobile app

5'3" and a size 7.5/8. Around here a 7.5 or 8 seems like the most common women's shoe size. They always seem to be low or out of stock at stores in that size!!

4'11.5" and it really depends on the type of shoe for me. Usually I wear a 5 or a 6 in women's. Smallest shoes that I own are a 2.5 in kids, biggest 7

Edit: I'm going to be a junior in hs, but tied with another girl for smallest in the grade :)

Never mind guys! I just bought cute flip flops today and I wear a 5 in women's.

don't DREAM your life. LIVE your dream.

Amblan01, is it possible that we are twins but we never realized it? i'm the exact same! 14 and 4ft 11 (okay, maybe you have a half and inch on me) and size 6 feet.

You're fine. I am 5'4 and wear a 7 1/2. I did wear a 9 1/2-10 two years ago, so I guess my feet thinned out or shrunk lol. I was a chubby 13 year old baha

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back