Should I get back into Gym?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

C

ChelseaMarie

So, I was in gym since i was 6, and started out in pre competitive T&T. then we moved and i missed it ALOT so when I was 8 i got put into pre competitive artistic. then moved up i nto competitive when i was 9. i was doing great! then all of the sudden i was tired all the time, and started getting injuries.. ( strained muscles, stress lines, bruises, cuts, sprained ankle, sprained wrist, hyper-extended knee, stress fracture on my lower back which never healed right.. and still hurts to this day when i am bending over for too long.. ) and i just was to tired and strained to do anything anymore. so i quit when i was 13. over the years i have gotten out of shape since i went from 20 hours a week to none. and i am now 15. i miss it terribly.. should i go back? and if so what type of excersises should i do to get back into perfect shape? i have a trampoline, floor bar and big matresses i use for mats. OH and a pool but thats for when its summer..

sorry its so long! but i would really appreciate help!

thanks in advance !

YES! i cant tell you how much i think you should. I quit national competitive gym when i was 14 cause of injury and cause i just wasnt enjoying it as much. For the next 3 and years i was misreble and always felt like there was something missing from my life even though i coaching. I started training again (age 17) and am doing better than ever and enjoying it more than ever. even if you go back and do an adult class or try a different gym sport, thats what i did i'm now doing sports acro rather than WAG. going back was the best thing i ever did. i really think you should at least give it a go

OH, and i also did competitive T&T when i was 14.. only for like a month though.. i thought it was boring.. and i had 2 torn achilles as well :(

GO BACK! please :) The same ish thing happened to me when I was 13 and I missed it soooo much. I went back at 15 and I am super happy now :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back