Off Topic Snow Day!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter gymnasticsluvr19
  • Start date Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
G

gymnasticsluvr19

I was just wondering if and lucky people got snow days today too because of snow storm allison!! There are alway 12 inches of snow here(just from ovenight-- ground was snowfree 24 hours ago) and more coming!!
Anyone else get a snow day??

My hometown did. However, I'm at college now and our campus is tiny, thus making everything a maximum of a 7 minute walk away. And 95% of professors have had no trouble getting here, so class goes on. It's our last day of classes for the semester, though so I don't mind.

I do love all the snow!

Well that stinks. I see that you also live in wisconsin like me. Last night when the other school districts were closing i was just waiting and waiting!! finally the last district to close at like 10!! but i love snow!! sledding and skiing and all the fun stuff to do!! have fun!!

I thought my kids would be off today, but no the call never came. I sent them to school after seeing the Olympic Flame, now I just have to work out how to get them home from gym, which is 40 minutes away on a good day. It's going to be 2-3 hours of very ugly driving, EEK!

Wow. That sounds like so much fun-not! My parents hate having to drive in snow. Luckly practices today and yeserday are canceled and we don't have to drive anywhere!

Drive safe!

I had school off today, which was fun. BUT, gym was cancelled, too, which was not so fun. I was actually suprised that school was cancelled, because the weather wasn't awful, but there was a prediction that the snow would turn to rain/sleet and all that yucky stuff. So, no school.

Gym got cancelled here too, but my girls were already there, so they get a semi private course and we'll piack them up earlier than usual.

We had snow days on the 8th and 9th of December too. My last practice before my first meet was canceled.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back