Parents So excited!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My daughter has her first practice for level 5 tonight! She is moving up from level 3 and has been out of the gym for the past 2 weeks letting her ankle rest due to an injury a few weeks ago. She is starting the summer schedule even though she still has school for another week b/c the county she goes to gymnastics in got out last week. She will go straight from school but will be 30 min. late and practice for 3.5 hours! Gonna be an interesting week!

Congratulations to you dd!! Hopefully your last week of school is like ours and not too strenuous! I think it is good that she can move up in hours over the summer as it should make it easier when she starts school in the fall.

Good luck to her! Hope she doesn't find the practice too hard after being out for awhile and skipping a level. She's going to be one tired girl!

Well her first practice went very well! I picked her up from the bus and we went straight to the gym. She had a snack in the car and changed when we got there. I watched for a while when I went to pick her up and it was so nice to see her working on new skills for a change! Was a little scary watching her work on back handsprings on the beam though...makes me nervous! LOL!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back