WAG Social Group for Photography

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Mama Duck

Proud Parent
With competition season starting up I wanted to let everyone know that we have a Social Group created for photography - see group description below. Hopefully some of you more experienced photographers will consider joining to help the rest of us out!

Gymnastics Photography - 101
A place to share any and all things related to photographing gymnastics - questions, tips, tricks, camera recommendations, photo examples, etc.

Hopefully we can all help each other in that quest to get those beautiful gymnastics photos!

I would like an invite as well please. I take pictures of my DD at her meets but they don't always turn out very well because I can't use the flash. Any tips learned here would be awesome. Thanks.

Would love to join too! I have a great camera but have never learned the manual functions all that well. At our first meet last season we realized the auto settings without flash weren't going to cut it so we sat there during warmups furiously Googling what settings to use...I'd love to be more prepared this season!

I would like to join, I am a photographer and just recently took photos for our gym's competitive team and often take them at meets.

I'm not sure if I should say something here or not but it worries me that so many new posters want to be on this social group, maybe I am overly cautious but.....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back