Splits

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

Dord123

I had my splits then i didnt do them for a while and lost them,
how could i improve my splits so i can go all the way down?

Start working them again.

Depending on how long it's been since you've done split training, you may have to start with only 1-2 days of split training a week. I'd reccomend both front splits and side splits one day and sitting straddle the other for a time of 30s. Repeat 2x.

You can also work 30s on the first round and 45 on the 2nd or 60 or 90.

So you could do"

side split for 30, right split for 30, left split for 30 - 2 or 3 rounds

or times of 30 seconds, 45 seconds, 60 seconds or-

30-60-90

30-45-90-120

30-60-120

every 2-3 weeks, add 1 day till you are stretching 4-5 days per week.

this is a super basic stretching plan but it's good enough to start. you can then add then add contract-relax stretching or PNF later on.

Thanks, yeah i work them every week at training but i cant get any further. Thanks for helping :)

Start working them again.

Depending on how long it's been since you've done split training, you may have to start with only 1-2 days of split training a week. I'd reccomend both front splits and side splits one day and sitting straddle the other for a time of 30s. Repeat 2x.

You can also work 30s on the first round and 45 on the 2nd or 60 or 90.

So you could do"

side split for 30, right split for 30, left split for 30 - 2 or 3 rounds

or times of 30 seconds, 45 seconds, 60 seconds or-

30-60-90

30-45-90-120

30-60-120

every 2-3 weeks, add 1 day till you are stretching 4-5 days per week.

this is a super basic stretching plan but it's good enough to start. you can then add then add contract-relax stretching or PNF later on.

every week?

how many times per week?

what durations?

I was going to have the same question. This should be done far more than once per week. You also what to make sure the muscles are warmed up before working flex. I've seen folks actually get tighter by trying to work flex cold.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back