Parents Sports bras

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

Flyaway

Proud Parent
Reaction score
What is your gymnast's favorite brand? In particular every day wear for a young gymmie who really only needs to wear them because her pec muscles make it look like she has more than she does. :pThe cheaper the better. I really cannot outfit her in Plums every day.

My daughter with similar pec muscles likes Old Navy and C9 from Target. Trying them on in the store is helpful because fit varies from style to style in both brands.

JCPenney has a brand named xersion that is basically a knock off of lululemon. They are cute and comfy and last really well, but are super cheap and coupons always apply to them.

Even as a picky teen my dd still loves them.

DD just usually finds some at Marshall’s/TJ Maxx/Ross... she is picky about fit, nothing can be too low in the front and even though she is almost 14 she has a short torso so lots of straps are way too long on her.
We will check the Target ones out, thanks!
We even tried Victoria’s Secret/pink, theirs fit her really weird and poorly. (Works for me, I really didn’t want to pay their prices anyways!)

I personally really like the Nike-Pro sports bras- lots of cheerleaders do too.
I believe they have youth sizes, colours and prints are fun, and they have matching shorts.

My dd’s Favorites are under armour (expensive but sometimes you can snag them at TJ Maxx/Marshall’s and Justice. The justice ones are on sale a lot and you can use a coupon.

My dd’s Favorites are under armour (expensive but sometimes you can snag them at TJ Maxx/Marshall’s and Justice. The justice ones are on sale a lot and you can use a coupon.
My girls both wear under armour sports bras exclusively. They’re comfortable and they are supportive enough for my daughter who is more busty. We’ve never paid much for them. The under armour outlet, Amazon, Marshall’s, TJ Maxx, and the military Exchange have worked out for us.

we just scored some at Justice - the ones on clearance were $5.99. i forced her to get one she didn't care for b/c of the price. haha!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

THE BEST OF ALL TIME

Back