WAG State championships this weekend!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi, guys. I've missed being around to chat, but I accepted a new position and it's kept me hopping. Tomorrow is my daughter's state champs! I'm excited, as always. To those who continue to grind through the season- well wishes from me to you!

Had been wondering where you were! Good luck to your dd. My dd has states this weekend ad well.

gymgal, I'm an accountant and it's tax season. My first tax season in years. Great to be back in public accounting, but it's been a grind. ;) I miss being on here. I've missed my daughter's last three meets (after missing a grand total of zero before that), too.

gymgal, I'm an accountant and it's tax season. My first tax season in years. Great to be back in public accounting, but it's been a grind. ;) I miss being on here. I've missed my daughter's last three meets (after missing a grand total of zero before that), too.

AH! I feel for you. I do not miss tax season. Good Luck you are in the last few weeks.

Good Luck to everyone competing states this weekend! My dd competes Saturday. Ready or not, here we go!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back