sweaty hands and feet?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

when i do gymnastics, my hands and feet are pretty sweaty but this is usually just a issue during beam. when i step on the beam and start walking, you can see my footsteps from the sweat. does anyone have a solution for this? do you now if titegrip works or have anyother product suggestions? also i dont think beam shoes are an option because i would like to feel the beam with my feet. my coaches also dont let me get chalk.

What if you wore toesies, they are like ryhthmic gymnastics shoes! this would only solve the problem of turns ect. on beam :)

I second the Drysol idea! I use it the night before competitions and it's great! Is it only given out by prescription in the states? up here we just go to the pharmacy table and ask for it. No prescription needed.

I second the Drysol idea! I use it the night before competitions and it's great! Is it only given out by prescription in the states? up here we just go to the pharmacy table and ask for it. No prescription needed.

Yup, in the US it is by prescription only and in Canada you can just buy it in a drug store. My gymmie uses it about every other night to keep the sweaty hands/feet controlled.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back