Parents T&T

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

DataMom

Proud Parent
Are there other T&T parents here? I see a WAG-focused forum, but no T&T. My daughter just made the switch from WAG to T&T, and I have a lot to learn!

Last edited by a moderator:
Any tips for the transition? She competed L4 in WAG last year, and as far as I can tell she'll compete L4-6 in T&T.
No particular tips. T&T is comparatively easier and generally more laid back than WAG, so I suspect she'll find the transition to be pretty easy. One perk of T&T compared to WAG is that she doesn't have to be the same level on every event; she can compete one level on trampoline and a different level on tumbling in the same meet.

If she competed L4 WAG last year, she should have no problem with the L4 T&T routines right out of the gate, and will likely be able to pick up the L5 routines very quickly. L6 will take a little more work, but if she's got a good foundation of basics, odds are it won't take her that long to get there.

No particular tips. T&T is comparatively easier and generally more laid back than WAG, so I suspect she'll find the transition to be pretty easy. One perk of T&T compared to WAG is that she doesn't have to be the same level on every event; she can compete one level on trampoline and a different level on tumbling in the same meet.

If she competed L4 WAG last year, she should have no problem with the L4 T&T routines right out of the gate, and will likely be able to pick up the L5 routines very quickly. L6 will take a little more work, but if she's got a good foundation of basics, odds are it won't take her that long to get there.
Thanks! I actually just talked to her coaches yesterday, and they said she'll be competing L5-L6 this year. She's a very strong tumbler and can complete the L6 tumbling routines, although she still has some work to polish them. She's still getting used to the trampoline and double mini, and figuring out the Barani, but she's picking that up quickly too so far.

Thanks! I actually just talked to her coaches yesterday, and they said she'll be competing L5-L6 this year. She's a very strong tumbler and can complete the L6 tumbling routines, although she still has some work to polish them. She's still getting used to the trampoline and double mini, and figuring out the Barani, but she's picking that up quickly too so far.
I'm sure she'll pick it right up. And again, she doesn't have to be the same level of every event; she can compete L6 in tumbling and L5 in trampoline at the same meet, if she needs to.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back