Team Leos....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

beamgymnast

My team is getting new Dreamlight leos this year (yay I love dreamlight!) and I was wondering what brand of leos your team has.... Our 2007-09 leos were gk, but our ones before that were dreamlight. I'm guessing that GK, Alpha Factor and Dreamlight are probably the most common, but I was just wondering what other gymnasts have for their team leo. Thanks :D

We are getting new team leo's too! We got measured for them yestarday :).
Ours are GK, and it is so pretty! It is black and has a design on the front, but instead of another color for the design, it is covered in crystals!! It looks similar to one that Nastia wore at the 2008 Nationals. I love it!! Our ones from the past years have also been GK, and one might have been Alpha Factor, but i can't remember...

Ours are Milano (a UK company) and theyre great quality and look really nice and are really unique!! I love them!! I've always wanted a GK leo! I love them but theyre really expensive in the UK! MY old coach at my old club was the head of the UK branch of Alpha Factor so she used to give us all free leos and we got really cheap leos from her! It was great! Me and my friends got to be in the ads too!!!

We have GK and the prettiest leos out there!!! In my opinion...its dark purple with mesh sleeves and i guess around one sleeve there is silver swirly type things and the other white.. and tehy kinda meet in the middle....lol...

team leos

We use strictly Alpha Factor. We got pretty tired of gk the designs never really changed until Alpha started. Plus Alphas seem to fit better and the girls like them. our team practice leo is from daredevil, its amazing it looks like a football jersey.

We use strictly Alpha Factor. We got pretty tired of gk the designs never really changed until Alpha started. Plus Alphas seem to fit better and the girls like them. our team practice leo is from daredevil, its amazing it looks like a football jersey.
wow, where'd you find that?

We use gk ours have blue holograhic and clear gems on top ( chest and arms) and navy blue velore on the bottom (below the chest)

all of my practice leos are gk but comp leo was supposed to be gk but we found a local company (idk the name) that made look almost the same but we got to add other things and it was alot cheaper

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back