Parents The Chalkbucket Challenge is now on.....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Actually it was my left ankle:

Mysprainedankleandswimmimg011.jpg

Nasty--I know...

:eek::eek:uch::eye-popping::wide-eyed: Yeesh! That is some ankle! LOL about the cheer coach carrying you off. I think DD1 would be more embarrassed than I would.

Mdgymmom, you are my hero...WOW!

I did some cartwheels and roundoffs today in the living room with DD's and now my left leg AND shoulder are killing me...

I think someone should post a release of liabilty statement somewhere....OUCH! (and I didnt even get a video!)

Excellent job Mdgymmom. :D

Whispering sideways to Flippy and Linsul...."holy crap did ya see that we're in trouble now?" :eek::eek::eek:;)

lol yes we are! Full turns on beam is braver than I am! I did dive cartwheels a few times at the gym this week with our cheer coach, trying aerials today! Even if I get it back I think I'm a bit of a chicken when it comes to actually doing one outside the gym rofl.

(being sober helps, who knew?!)

Yay!!!
I agree it will be tough. Is there a 3 drink rule on the judging Bog?:D
Nope, as I said the judges will be biased and underqualified, being a little in your cups may actually help blur the edges of our dodgy gymnastics.

When I was in the basement earlier with the drill in my hand making the medals, I was realising that I can't get a life, I have you lot!!!

Nope, as I said the judges will be biased and underqualified, being a little in your cups may actually help blur the edges of our dodgy gymnastics.

When I was in the basement earlier with the drill in my hand making the medals, I was realising that I can't get a life, I have you lot!!!

Bog - if you got a life, then we might all have to get one.

:veryhappy::applause:

If you get a life we're doomed:eek: You're not gonna do that are you??:afraid:

Oh yeah and you in a basement with a drill?? Is that legal?? Isnt gymnastics dangerous enough for you :uglycry:

LOL I am suddenly seeing the second challenge here.... ;) POWER TOOLS!

OK - I am officially trying to get this post to page 8. Sorry, I have a foot issue (HATE feet) and every time I pull it up the first post is of the swollen ankle - and FEET !!!

No offense MDGymMom - not your feet - ALL feet !! except little itty bitty baby feet.

Please post so we move to page 8 !!!!!!!

I did take one today of my cartwheel and handstand - I will have to see if hubby can post them for me - I may need to redo - house looks real messy :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OK - I am officially trying to get this post to page 8. Sorry, I have a foot issue (HATE feet) and every time I pull it up the first post is of the swollen ankle - and FEET !!!

No offense MDGymMom - not your feet - ALL feet !! except little itty bitty baby feet.

Please post so we move to page 8 !!!!!!!

No offense taken!! That is pretty funny, though!!!!

I'm going to see what else I can come up with as soon as I can move without pain again. I started taking a kickboxing class again this week which I haven't done in about 2 years. I have muscles hurting right now that I forgot I had. Not sure what I'm going to try next -but maybe some wine tonight will loosen up the sore muscles a bit :D

Quick question..? Why is page eight so important? LOL, stupid question. Flippy, that is great! Do some extra kicks for the CB group:D

Okay parents, you have four days to join in the fun. I know some of you have video to post, time to get moving on it.

I know you wanna..........so post!

Hope you judges are warming up your skills. After Monday at midnight you two have to independently come up with your winner and then confer to make the final decision.

Hopefully you two can announce your winner by Wednesday.

I was planning on trying a few more things - but here's the sad and pathetic thing about that. Remember the hitch kick gone wrong - well I actually think I pulled a muscle b/c the back of my leg is still killing me whenever I try and do anything. Maybe next time I should try stretching first :cool:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back