Parents The Chalkbucket Challenge is now on.....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have sent my vote into Bog. Everyone did a great job! The moms on here are spectacular:D Keep it up.

And the winner is

MdGymMom01

for her awesome full turn on the beam.

Please PM me your address so I can mail you your trophy which you can dispaly in your junk room, it's that tasteful.

Yaaaaaay, Mdgymmom! Woo-hoo! Congrats! Your dd is going to be so tickled when you tell her!:applause: :yes: :highfive: :jump: :spin:

Post photos of the trophy when you get it! We all want to bask in the glory of your gymnastic greatness and bog's artistic talents! :p

Yaaaaaay, Mdgymmom! Woo-hoo! Congrats! Your dd is going to be so tickled when you tell her!:applause: :yes: :highfive: :jump: :spin:

Post photos of the trophy when you get it! We all want to bask in the glory of your gymnastic greatness and bog's artistic talents! :p

Yea!!!!!! This is sooo cool!!! I haven't won anything like this in a looooong time!!! I will definitely post pics when I get the trophy! I told Dani that I won and she was so happy! She gave me her official "knuckle touch" congrats handshake that she and her best friend made up so I guess that means she is pretty impressed!

I can't wait to see the trophy! Thanks to everyone here at the Chalk Bucket!!!! You guys are such awesome, fun and supportive people!

Kathy

Congrats Mdgymmom! I can't even stand on a beam without falling off. You definately deserved it.

Hey, nice signature there, Chalkbucket Challenge Champion! I like it!:D

Hey, nice signature there, Chalkbucket Challenge Champion! I like it!:D

Thanks!!! Bog thought it up and suggested I use it as my signature! I'm thinking about getting a bumper sticker made and put it on my car...are there any copyright laws with The Chalk Bucket that I need to be aware of to do that??? LOL But seriously...wouldn't that be cool!!!

Congrats MdGymMom - of course now that you are doing privates we expect to see a switch leap on beam for next years chalk bucket challenge :D

LOL!!! Ok--we'll see on that one! And now that there is a Cheerleading forum started here, we expect to see all the cheerleader moms, this means you Flippymonkeysmom, start a Chalkbucket Cheer Challenge for 2009!!!!!!

Congrats on the well deserved win...I was able to get a very nice and consistent 1/2 turn, but not a full! Can't wait to see your submission next year after your lessons!!;)

Congratulations to the worthy winner. I want to make my own trophy for flippymonkeysmom. I love that hitchkick!:D The girls will hear me laughing in by the computer and ask, "Mom, are you watching the hitchkick again?" and then they'll ask me to play it for them, too! It's a family favorite!!

P.S. I hope your hamstring is feeling better.:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Next year I think I'll have to have the parents sign a disclaimer. Flippy nearly made me bust a rib laughing at her video.

Now we have all seen how tough some of our parents are we have to step it up for next year. Maybe I shall work on my bar routine, NOT :eek::D.

It has been a great thread to follow and has provided us all with endless fun during the back to school months. Thanks to all the competitors and to the audience and our esteemed judges too.

I came across this today and still cannot stop laughing. So when are you crazy women doing this again? LOL

P.S. I love the hitch kick! Can't see the other videos. I am still laughing!

We did do it again this year, but sadly the entries were thin on the ground. So MD remains the undefeated cb champion. It is in her sig, and she should be proud.

I will launch another round in September when the kids are back in school. No meets, all quiet and time for more fun. People can start training now, same rules apply.

It was the funniest thing at the time, we alll really got to know each other!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back