the decision of moving clubs HELP

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

:mad:Ok i am having the promlem my coach is starting to slack off and girls are getting hurt at my gym All the girls are realy nice but they are not serious.
Then all the girls are not liking it any more.
Then there is this other club wich is about 20 min for our house every one is seroous and the girls are nice but people who go there say the head coach is nice. But then the girlz who have quit from there says he is mean. They say he puts upside down chairs under the beam and the he hits them and stuff I don't know who to beleive . I know i could be a lot better.
PLease give me some advice thanks

:mad:Ok i am having the promlem my coach is starting to slack off and girls are getting hurt at my gym All the girls are realy nice but they are not serious.
Then all the girls are not liking it any more.
Then there is this other club wich is about 20 min for our house every one is seroous and the girls are nice but people who go there say the head coach is nice. But then the girlz who have quit from there says he is mean. They say he puts upside down chairs under the beam and the he hits them and stuff I don't know who to beleive . I know i could be a lot better.
PLease give me some advice thanks

sounds like your unhappy where you are and another gym is looking good.
You know gyms let you come and do a few practices to try out the gym, meet the coaches etc. don't go on what others tell you - go there do a few practices and see for yourself. Sometimes the "mean" coach isn't really mean but driven to have you meet your fullest potential. Those that leave may not be a good fit for a more demanding program and think a demanding coach (not a bad thing) is mean.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back