Parents Tops test

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Fijiwater

Proud Parent
Anyone been to a TOPs test yet? Just wondering what y'all's thoughts were about the test. I left not knowing what to think. DD did good but had some deductions, so I can't gauge where she might be, considering the scores that are available on usag website are from 2010 and everything has changed since then. She said it was fun and can't wait to perfect everything on the next test. I think maybe the non competitive atmosphere or maybe just getting to be around other gymnast in a relaxed setting and showing off her skills is what made her enjoy it so much. She didn't even need a medal, lol, this make me think she maybe closer to being ready for a summer camp in a year or two! It's definitely impressive to see a bunch of muscle bound babies doing gymnastics. What did you guys think?

MIne doesn't test until next month. No idea what the competition looks like this year but hoping for the best. My dd is testing as 9 year old. As an 8 year old, it was her first time and it was a very nerve-wracking experience for me as a parent. I hope this year I will be more relaxed about the process. Good luck to all our testers and keep us posted!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back