WAG Unitards

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

These look great coach! Way better than I had envisioned when you first posted. Good job and good luck to your team!

They look fantastic! I would actually prefer to compete in that style leo as opposed to the traditional high cut leo. Definitely an excellent length. You may have started a trend!

I think they turned out nice! We love Snowflake leotards. Pretty design and they look very modest. Good job.

They look fine to me. Your team will definitely get noticed.

They look so pretty and your girls seem happy! That's the most important thing.

And I had to look really closely to notice the "legs", haha. Sometimes standing out is a good thing!

tbh they remind me of a 1940's swimsuit cut

modernknittingbeachwear305swa.jpg

from an old knitting pattern ( although who would wear a knitted swimsuit !)

Reactions: COz
they look totally fine. Like a low cut leotard.
Who cares what anyone thinks.....the only ones that matter are the girls, and of course the judges. ;)

They're not that bad, but I still think your GO is seriously misguided. Trying to make a personal point by putting a group of adolescent girls on stage in outfits that are noticeably different from the normally accepted attire is ridiculous. What better way to get people staring at them! The real question is...What to the girls think? Are they comfortable (physically and emotionally) in the new leotards? Do they like practicing in shorts and T shirts rather than leotards? If there are other viable gym options in your area, I can imagine your GO having trouble recruiting new gymnasts.

i am surprised how much i like them. ironically, though, having them look like really, really short shorts doesn't seem any more modest to me. but anyway, i think they look great!

They look great! A pretty leo and bar shorts in one....my DD would like this. Good luck to your girls this season!

They're not that bad, but I still think your GO is seriously misguided. Trying to make a personal point by putting a group of adolescent girls on stage in outfits that are noticeably different from the normally accepted attire is ridiculous. What better way to get people staring at them!

I am sure they said that about the suffragettes wearing trousers at one point:rolleyes:

um they are competing at a gym competition....hopefully everyone is staring at them ;)

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back