Upcoming Meet!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Beetle has her 1st meet of the season this Sunday. She feels confident on vault, bars & floor. That is the joy of spending a second year in a level. She could use some beam faries this week!

She is fearful of her beam connection again. Last year she competed a BHS/BWO combination which she can still do.. but she rarely got connection value. She has been working her tail off on BHS/BHS and BWO/BHS. She was doing BWO/BHS for weeks on the beam.. then her ankle issues happened and I hasn't done more than a couple handfuls in a month. She has been using the Doc Ali techniques but we could use any beam fairies!

Thanks in advance!

sending beam faries now! i think our level 6 and up is going to that meet too! :) good luck to her!! :)

Apparently I am needing Vault Fairies too! Beetle hasnt done her tsuk in the last couple of days.. Yikes... oh well first meet right? She has a full season to flip her tsuk.. or at least that is what I am telling myself....

Good Luck! Fairies, luck and confidence heading your way. Looking forward to hearing how it goes.

PS. I will need some for Sunday as my girls will both be competing L8 as well. My older one "doesn't want to compete". Is there a fairy for that?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back