Usgtc camp?(:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

nervous about camp!

Hi, I think I'm going to USTGC camp this summer with one other teammate. I'm super nervous about attending this camp. I have general anxiety disorder and I get panic attacks when I'm away from home trying to fal asleep... the fact that Im not allowed to talk to my parents while there is killing me! I was also wondering, if there are bathrooms in the dorms. because when I get nervous I have to pee...ALOT. lol ALL of my friends make fun of me for it haha. also, are the girls allowed to socialize with the boys?(; ahah I know I shouldn't be going to gymnastics camp for guys but ya know, it's an added bonus! I'm 13 btw. does usgtc have a pit? Do they have a
vault that goes into a pit? A bar? floor? beam? How are the coaches? ahh!! thanks! just tell me anything about USTGC!

Sorry but..
Get over the boys! You are 13.. AND your a gymnast!

USGTC is so much fun! Yes, they have pits, and all of the events. The coaches are awesome, and so are all of the campers. If you want to talk to the guys, go for it, but the camp is really fun regardless of flirting with boys.

On the other hand, you don't sound quite ready for it, maybe wait another year, and do a few shorter over night trips first? Going away for a few weeks can be tough.

Oh boys and gymnastics just dont mix, when you are doing a giant what are supposed to be thinking about? tgof (toes go over first) not some "hottie" standing in the corner flexin his muscles, at 13 guys are you buddies, pal, and amigos they do not need a place of obsession in your thoughts at camp. NO EXCEPTIONS!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back