Very silly question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm looking for something for both me and my mother but I can't find it and don't know what the product is called.

It's like a step but it's a block or something. You step on it then step down and just keep doing that.

My mother wants to get one for working out I would like to get 2 so I could have something on each side of me when I stretch my splits or right in front of me when doing the stretches for the straddle splits. I'm really trying to improve my flexibility and this would really help. I was hoping to find one at Walmart or Sears.

Can anyone help me?? Where can I get them?

Last edited:
Yes!!!

I couldn't find any under at the Walmart or Sears Websites. If I can't find any at Walmart maybe I'll just order 2 from Amazon.

Thanks

I'm looking for something for both me and my mother but I can't find it and don't know what the product is called.

It's like a step but it's a block or something. You step on it then step down and just keep doing that.

My mother wants to get one for working out I would like to get 2 so I could have something on each side of me when I stretch my splits or right in front of me when doing the stretches for the straddle splits. I'm really trying to improve my flexibility and this would really help. I was hoping to find one at Walmart or Sears.

Can anyone help me?? Where can I get them?

Its an excercise step. We got ours at walmart its not too expensive here is the link to the one we got

Walmart.com: The Step: Exercise & Fitness

All the discount stores have something similar.

Target has 2 versions

Steppers : Sports : Exercise + Fitness : Target

You could try a Sports Authority if yall have those where you are, or any sporting store I am sure would have what you are looking for!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back