Parents Video Posting

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm not the most technologically savvy, and only received one response to a side question about it so I'll be blunt. I'd like advice about a couple videos, but my phone uploads .mp4 extension videos. Someone said to upload to Instagram. It's on there bc it's already in my photos. How can I get the videos on here?? This is only my 2nd post and I'm just trying to get started here. Thanks

from your instagram post, hit the "send" icon under the post - looks like a paper airplane or arrowhead. from there, there are options on the bottom to copy the link. Hit that and then paste it to your post in chalkbucket. I think the post/your account has to be public for IG non-followers to view it though

Reactions: JBS
Oh, duh. I've even done that before. Thank you!!! You're right, bc my friend hasn't been able to send a link I've sent her. Maybe time to make a public one for my kiddo. One question...do people usually obscure their kiddo's face? I suppose it's to each their own, and I know as they get older and (if) she makes team, I wouldn't if it were ok with her, but she's only 5. Thank you!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back