We got our tix today!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

With the passage of time finds you sentimental you might put them in a frame and appreciate how big they are then...

LOL! last trials I mailed my used tickets to some young gymmies I knew would appreciate them. Plus the hotel I stayed at had USAG room keys, sent those and hand fulls of the red white and blue confetti that rained down on us all.

I am not terribly sentimental. I will go see Canada's olympic trails next week. $25 and only 200 seats in the gym. This team I really care about.

My ticket came with a schedule. I am going to guess it is because I got the platinum level ticket package. Due to that I also got a ticket to the Olympic parade event which from my understanding you can only get based on your ticket package. I highly recommend downloading the app called gym city USA or just checking USA gymnastics. com because they will post an events schedule on there closer to the event that all can attend. If I remember correctly and I could be off in times a tad bit, but a few hours before the event starts each night they usually do a ton of activities for kids and have meet and greets as well. The lines are long so get there early! They give away a ton of free stuff too! One night back in 2012 they had a movie night where they premiered the American Girl McKenna gymnastics movie. It was a pretty large turn out. My suggestion is to keep watching the website for the events. Once I see it posted I'll post again here.

It stinks because all the info is going to be passed via the app...which I can't get because my phone is too old to support it. I will be relying on this thread for updates and info, I guess.

It stinks because all the info is going to be passed via the app...which I can't get because my phone is too old to support it. I will be relying on this thread for updates and info, I guess.
Mine doesn't like it either ........ so, I did an update. In EIGHT hours, I'll know if I can upload it!

Mine doesn't like it either ........ so, I did an update. In EIGHT hours, I'll know if I can upload it!

Wow, that's a heck of an update! I phone isn't capable of updating to a newer iOS, so I'm out of luck. Can't update chalkbucket and can't download brand new apps created for the newer iOSes either. I won't get a new phone though, because this one is too awesome. It literally survived being run over by a box truck without a protective case. You can't replace that!

Wow, that's a heck of an update! I phone isn't capable of updating to a newer iOS, so I'm out of luck. Can't update chalkbucket and can't download brand new apps created for the newer iOSes either. I won't get a new phone though, because this one is too awesome. It literally survived being run over by a box truck without a protective case. You can't replace that!

That IS impressive!

I never leave my phone unprotected. I drop my phone several times a day!:D

Will my iPhone 5 be able to support it?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back