Off Topic What do you want to be/do with your life?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My DD , 11 yrs old, wants to be an Animal Cop with the ASPCA and a gymnastic coach. She is always asking HC how old she has to be to work there & if she can help me with my preschool classes.

I want to finish year twelve, go to circus university...
and then join the circus :D

I want 2 be an elite gymnast....i know i'll have 2 work very very hard 2 get there, but what's wrong with dreaming?
Anyway can someone help me, i need 2 know this for an assignment...WHAT SUBJECTS DO YOU STUDY TO BE AN ELITE GYMNAST?
i really need to know...

I want 2 be an elite gymnast....i know i'll have 2 work very very hard 2 get there, but what's wrong with dreaming?
Anyway can someone help me, i need 2 know this for an assignment...WHAT SUBJECTS DO YOU STUDY TO BE AN ELITE GYMNAST?
i really need to know...

Just to let you know that we do not use text speak on the Chalkbucket. As you are supposed to be over 13 here I am sure you are capable of writing correctly, using good spelling, punctutation and good grammar.

I‘d like to own a store and keep going on with it, also I’d like to have a house and a car to myself.

I want to go to college and get a degree in elementary education and get married and then stay home and be a mom :) But on the side I'd like to coach gymnastics..hopefully in my hometown..in the evenings!

I would like to be a Gymnastics Coach, or Dance Teacher/Choreographer.. If that doesn't work out I would like to be an X-Ray Technician or Surgeon..

1: Well when I finish school I would hope to be an elite gymnast and maybe even take coaching exams if I am not elite by then.
2: I am going to take courses and exams to be a vet when I am in university or college.
3:probably still training in gymnastics or in college training to be a vet.

And I agree with you I would love to tour around the world around the age of 28-32, I would go to Hawaii, Tokyo or LA.

Please add me as a friend I am new! :)

Hi Gymgurl,
I want to be a physical trainer or gymnastic coach in future and to serve my county be producing winners. For this I have joined local gymnastic club and I have been hitting gym in the evening to build some muscles. Wish me luck guys.

I would love to go to school for sports management and/or an athletic trainer. I would love to do collegiate gymnastics so I wouldn't be able to work while in college. After I graduate I would love to open my own gym, I know it sounds like every other gymnasts thing that they want to open their own gym, but I have put a lot of consideration in it. Before I would open the gym I would like to have a little more coaching experience behind me as I would love to be a coach at my gym. In 10 years from now I would be 4 years out of college and I would be married with Maybe 1 kid... :)

I am recently doing MBBS and I want to be good doctor who serve all the people.
I want to bring more technological advancements in the fields of health and medical sciences.

I would really love to do either:
Photojournalism
Broadcast journalism
Editorial journalism
Studio Photography
Teacher

and if I could choreograph gymnastics routines on top of any of those: I would be a happy girl.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back