What does this mean?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi everyone! Today I got my fall schedule and it says that I am in a 'pre-elite' group with a younger teamate of mine. I know I might sound dumb, but what does this mean :confused:(hence the title). I am canadian if that would make a diffrence, and I was level seven last year. Thank you in advance!

maybe you are both pre-elite but you are a little closer to elite then she is but she is also close

Hi everyone! Today I got my fall schedule and it says that I am in a 'pre-elite' group with a younger teamate of mine. I know I might sound dumb, but what does this mean :confused:(hence the title). I am canadian if that would make a diffrence, and I was level seven last year. Thank you in advance!

maybe it's like pre-team but for the elite levels. I know my old gym was starting an elite program but you had to be invited to it and the girls who accepted still do their current level but have extra hours for the "elite program".

The best one to ask is your coach. Don't worry they won't bite.

If you are pre-elite in Canada it means you are under 12 and competing pre novice national or PNN. Does that fit the bill???

You can put in a fake age to make you a couple years older. Say if i was born 2/15/1998 I could put in 2/15/1996 and therfore making me old enought to have an account.

If this is true how is she on Chalkbucket?? Does that not make her too young??

Good question, which is why I ask these wonderfully leading questions!:D I am always hoping to trip them up. You know there are a ton of them here, I am waiting like a hungry lion, ready to pounce at the first slip!:rolleyes::cool:

Good question, which is why I ask these wonderfully leading questions!:D I am always hoping to trip them up. You know there are a ton of them here, I am waiting like a hungry lion, ready to pounce at the first slip!:rolleyes::cool:

OOps sorry to spoil your fun Bog! Kids never do realize what a dangerous place the internet really is do they.

I have always made my DD's wait untill the age limits for any age restricted site they are their for kid's own protection.

Oops sorry I am off my soap box now. Thanks for keeping us honest Bog!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back