What is your favorite Grip Brand??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

munchkin3

Proud Parent
Who makes the best grips???
Does it really matter for a 10 year old who will be changing grips every year or two?
Is there is difference in grip brands between women's and mens?

Why do so many prefer using Reisport?

What about Bailie, US Glove, English Bulldog??? I had a bad experience with Ten0 products in the past.

Out looking to buy.....DONT WANT TO SPEND 50 bucks per pair (High bar & Rings)...

Thanks for any suggestions!

Bailie's

Bailie's are great for girls with narrow hands. They are about $36 and are made in the US. They ship promptly and have great customer service if they have to be replaced for some reason. And they last forever. My DD uses the double buckle. Here is a link: Grips

I have had HORRIBLE experiences with English Bull Dog!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had 2 pairs of their double buckle grips and they both streched out to the point they were falling off of my hands in like 5 months!!! I have used Reisport velcro and those worked very well. I am going to order a pair of the Reisport double buckle in the next few hours. The funny thing is I said 2 months ago I was going to order them and still haven't! :)

My 1st pair of grips was English Bulldog. I didn't really like them - the leather seemed really thick. I've used ten.o since then and really like them. They also seem to be a really good company - once my dowel flew out of my grip while I was swinging and my warranty had already expired but they sent me a new pair because they were defective.

My DD loves the double buckle ones put out by Nastia. I think ten-o has them.

DD has always used English Bull Dogs untill the last pair which was her 4th pair and they were bad. I think they have switched the quality of there leather this pair lasted only 6 months.

We bought a pair of Reisport this time and she loves them. The funny thing is we also had a pair of Reisport in the past that blew out in 6 months. The ones we currently have are great.

DD olny uses double buckle now that she is doing optionals due to stretching and stuff.

My gym mainly uses English Bulldog and I love them. The leather is thick, but I think that helps them last longer. I have not bought a new pair for a year or so, so I'm not sure if they changed leather quality like gmm believes.

grips

I know you said you'd rather not do ten0 but seriously, those grips rock! I would suggest double buckle (it takes longer to put on, but it's better.) and a dalup (I totally spelled that wrong!! it's the thing right under the finger holes... it's like a little roll of leather.) but anyway.. sorry.. grips cost big time anywhere.. :(

God Bless!!:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back