WAG Where do I look for the scores?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

mOm2gymnast<3

Coach
Proud Parent
Im new to gymnastics with my dd just starting to compete this year at level 2. She just finished judges cup and I want to know where I can look for the scores? Meet was last Jan. 25-26th. I tried looking at mymeetscores and its not there yet. Anywhere else maybe? Thanks for all your help :)

Yes, if it's not on their website or mymeetscores, chances are the scores just aren't posted. Some gyms just take a while to do it. Others never post the scores.

Our state USAG website has a page with our schedule (for each district) and the results of each meet. Maybe see if your state has something similar?

Would it be inappropriate to email the gym and ask for either a link or ask them to email the scoring file to you? I know that we aren't supposed to contact host gym's about questions/concern about a meet and we should go through our coaches instead but is it okay to contact a meet director about a situation like this?

Would it be inappropriate to email the gym and ask for either a link or ask them to email the scoring file to you? I know that we aren't supposed to contact host gym's about questions/concern about a meet and we should go through our coaches instead but is it okay to contact a meet director about a situation like this?
Nope. Go to your coaches. They will either have the scores or they can get them for you from the host gym.

Ditto talking to your coaches. They most likely will know if the scores are posted anywhere or can get them for you. NOT acceptable to contact the meet host. Though a lot of times, the meet website will show who is doing/did the scoring and that will point you in the right direction for getting the scores.

Thank you everyone. I was hoping to see the scores online without being a hassle to someone. I just assume that it being a judges cup, they have the scores posted by now.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back