Off Topic Wish Me Luck Please!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This isn't really gymnastics related, so it might need to be moved to Off-Topic.

Since October of 2012, I moved from doing competitive gymnastics, to doing a rec class for two hours a week, but basically doing the same skills. In late January, I had to stop coaching "my" ( I call them mine, anything) 3 and 4 year olds, as well as training because of a hip injury. I go back in a week to see if my growth plate has closed back up again, (Because it somehow opened back up) and if the inflammation has gone down in my hip.

That being said, with the pain I'm having, I don't think I'll be able to start training in time to get ready for team try outs at the end of May.

Because of this, I'm now running for Student Council at my school. The Student Council adviser will choose one student to become the second "Historian" along with a rising senior who was one of the "Historians" this year, on Friday. The historian makes this GIANT scrapbook with pictures from all of the events that happened during the school year.

I really hope that I will get chosen as Historian. The past three months have been awful, because besides walking and moving at school, I haven't been allowed to do ANY type of exercise, or physical activity really. If I get Historian, the amount of time I'll spend at school working with Student Council will be almost the same amount of hours I was at the gym when I was on competition team. I'd love to have something to fill that "void" of not being able to do gymnastics competitively anymore.

Sorry this is so long!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back