WAG Xcel region 6 championships? (And a brag)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

thegymfreak

Gymnast
So, first about the regionals. I was told at gym that there would be regional championships for Xcel. My coaches didn't know wether to qualify you had to place top 6 all around in your age group at states or in the whole meet. Anybody know more? My sister who is a gold wants to know.

Now the brag. I was told by my coaches I will be competing L6 this year (The new L5... It's so confusing!) And my little sister (11) Will be competing gold. She competed novice (silver) last year. She was so excited when the coaches told her! :D
Thanks for letting me ask/brag.

Okay, my coaches are just so confusing. They told me yesterday that I am not competing level 6, I will be repeating gold. So That means I will be at the same meets as my little sister.:eek::faint: So now the regional question applies to me too!

Well, just to clarify, the new levels start NEXT year, as in fall 2013. I can't help with your regionals question, though.

The region 6 website should have the answer about regionals. In region 8, the top 6 per level go onto the state team. But anyone competing at state meet can compete for individual.

The region 6 website should have the answer about regionals. In region 8, the top 6 per level go onto the state team. But anyone competing at state meet can compete for individual.
Ok, Thanks. What is the region 6 website? Can I get it off of USAG's site?

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back