Your season ends and ours just begins!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Needing some 'Good luck' and 'No nerves' fairies for this weekend!

This weekend is an exciting one for us! It will be the first competition ever for alot of my gymnasts who will be all decked out in their sparkly new leotards:). I think I'm more nervous than them! They are all excited about gettinh to 'pretty up' in sparkles for the comp. It was much easier when I was a gymnast and not a coach!

Not only am I nervous for my girls but this comp will also be my first time back judging after a 6 yr break. :eek: Eeeep! I am also lucky enough (not) to be one of only 3 judges qualified to be a head judge. Remind me next time NOT to jump in at the deep end. Fingers crossed I don't make a fool of myself.

So while all of you are thinking about summer training please send all those un-needed comp fairies to the other side of the hemisphere. Thanks!
I'll let you know how it goes!

Sending you a whole wahck of good luck for by air mail!!! SOunds like you have a busy weekend ahead of you.

Our girls had their last meet on the weeknd, they have evalutaions this week and then off until Sept. No summer training!

I hope you and your girls have a great season! Please keep us posted on how their meets go and your judging goes, too! We have a meet this Sunday, not a sanctioned meet, it's a State Games meet they hold here in the US. If she places in the top 3 on any event she'll get to compete in the state games next summer where athletes from every state will be attending. Kind of like the Olympics. So, once she's done on Sunday I'll send the fairies your way!

We are done with our season so I will send all the good luck fairies YOUR way!!!!

So right now in the gym it is having a little fun and up training and evaluations for next season. Final decisions won't be made till July sometime.

Nettyinpa - Oh wow! That sounds like a great comp! Keep the fairies for now and we'll use them later. Good luck
Megz xx

We are done with our season so I will send all the good luck fairies YOUR way!!!!

So right now in the gym it is having a little fun and up training and evaluations for next season. Final decisions won't be made till July sometime.

Enjoy! I hope your gymmie meets all her goals for summer and evaluations - i'm sure she'll do beautifully
Thanks
Megz xx

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back