WAG Another level 9 floor question

GYMNASTICS
Parents... Coaches... Judges... Gymnasts...
DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members See FEWER Ads!
Join for FREE!

Livelovegymnastics

Gymnast
Fan
Mar 20, 2022
As the competition season is heading closer I am getting very nervous about competing on floor. I posted a similar thread a couple of months ago but I have still yet to confirm my tumbling passes with my coach:( Anyway to the point. I am struggling with connecting two saltos together and I have tried multiple connections and nothing seems to work out. My coach is very frustrated with me and asked me to come up with a floor routine I will be comfortable to compete. I am thinking about doing front pike step-out round-off back 1 1/2. This will get my two saltos in one pass requirement. Does that pass get a bonus?

Sylvia

Coach
Gymnast
Oct 23, 2021
No, I do not believe that you would get bonus for that pass since they are not directly connected saltos, however, you would still get the special requirement of having a two salto pass.

Reactions: Livelovegymnastics

fuzi

Coach
Gymnast
Judge
May 28, 2009
Region I
Assuming you mean USAG Development Program Level 9, B to C indirect salto connection is now 0.1 bonus. So yes, that pass would get 0.1 bonus for B front pike to C-value back 1 1/2. Just make sure it's a front pike and not a front tuck. :)

Reactions: Livelovegymnastics