Parents Cubital Tunnel/pinched nerve in elbow

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

OzZee

Proud Parent
Cubital tunnel syndrome, ie pinched nerve in elbow causing pain and numbness in little finger.
i know its a how long as a piece of string injury recovery time wise.
But anyone had it and how long was recovery to give me some idea of string lengths, lol.

I don't know anything about cubical tunnel once a diagnosis has been made, but based on my limited experience with trapped nerves (this has happened briefly to my dd twice), I would say recovery time Probably depends on how long it has been going on.

My dd had a nerve trapped in her elbow and was able to get it moving freely again in just a couple of days using stretches and nerve flossing techniques. I would look for a good physio who does such things or possibly a chiropractor or manual therapist. Good luck!

depends on what is causing the compression. the most common is sleeping position (with elbows flexed) with arms curled up. the treatment is wrapping hand towels about the elbow and duct taping the towels so the elbow can't fully flex in sleep. If the compression is form work or sport, then changes will need to be made to let it recover. In general nerves are slow to heal, so patience is needed.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back