WAG Emily Lee?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I’ve heard ruptured Achilles, which is also what I heard about Skye Blakely, but this is speculation, I have not seen it confirmed.

She walked off the floor though? Can you do that with a ruptured achilles? I have only ever seen gymnasts fall to the floor and have to be carried off with a rupture.

She walked off the floor though? Can you do that with a ruptured achilles? I have only ever seen gymnasts fall to the floor and have to be carried off with a rupture.
From what I remember her foot had an odd drop to it and she was assisted off. Did you see the Skye incident? It was kind of crazy to watch; it was in warm up but was shown in those first 30mins on Peacock before NBC picked up. I feel for these young ladies:(

From what I remember her foot had an odd drop to it and she was assisted off. Did you see the Skye incident? It was kind of crazy to watch; it was in warm up but was shown in those first 30mins on Peacock before NBC picked up. I feel for these young ladies:(
No, did not see this. What happened?

No, did not see this. What happened?
On screen it looked like she just ran over the board and into the vaulting table, but she was carried off and scratched the meet. I saw folks posting that it was her Achilles, and that's why she ran into the table, but I don't know if this is confirmed.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back