MAG Grips holes too big.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
i've seen people who tore off pieces of a pit block and put it in there, you also maybe could wrap a skinny piece of tape around your fingers

I asked my son and he said take a piece of athletic tape, about 7 or 8 inches long, and then split it in half lengthwise so you have two thin lengths of tape, and then wrap one of those around so it goes through the hole and wraps around the outer edge of the grip (for side holes) and for the inner hole wrap it around so it goes through that hole and through one of the side holes. He has skinny fingers too.

I asked my son and he said take a piece of athletic tape, about 7 or 8 inches long, and then split it in half lengthwise so you have two thin lengths of tape, and then wrap one of those around so it goes through the hole and wraps around the outer edge of the grip (for side holes) and for the inner hole wrap it around so it goes through that hole and through one of the side holes. He has skinny fingers too.

Thank you so much! I have tried to use the athletic tape before, but I didn't think of cutting it thinner. I better try that.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back