Need a Little Luck to get on track!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Second meet of the season this weekend at Sand Dollar (Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex in Orlando). Last weekend's meet was not such a good one.:( My grandaughter had a rough going at it and needs a bit of confidence to boost the ratings. Just send some Good Luck in general, she really does know what she is doing, just left it at home last weekend I guess.:( Thanks.

Best of luck to your DGD at this weekends meet. Im sure she will do great. Keep us updated.

Best of luck to your granddaughter this weekend, I'm sure she will have a great meet! When does your granddaughter compete? We will be traveling to Orlando for the meet this weekend and our Level 6 and optional girls are competing on Saturday.

Em is in the Josten Center at 11:00AM Saturday. Our L6s are the session after her and our L7s are the last session of the day at the Milk House.

We are from 4 Star in Williamsport Md. Em is our only L8 to compete so will be by herself - she will either be in a red leo with white curls (my avatar) or a burgundy tank with 4 Star on it - since she is by herself her coach is letting her choose. What gym is your DD with? We will probably be there in time to catch the end of your session.

ACE.....unfortunately the good fairy wishes aren't getting through to her....she is still struggling with beam and bars and if she scratches both, she won't compete sooooooooo......please, please, please....send more fairys....Good Luck (I know how lonely it is when you're the only one competing....maybe we can hang a bit and send good vibes to her....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back