DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Social Groups are located under the groups tab in the top menu.

All moderated and invite only groups have been set to private members...private posts...and private threads.

Invite only groups have been set to full private so that they don't even show up in the list. You must go to...

Groups >> My Groups to find a invite only group.

If you need any help with your group just let me know.

I am a member of the parents of Level 10's but when I try to go to the groups it tells me that I don't have privileges.

I am a member of the parents of Level 10's but when I try to go to the groups it tells me that I don't have privileges.

I had a hard time finding our group but I went to my old bookmark (where it shows Error now) and then make sure you're logged in, then click My Groups on the left side.

OK...let me check on that.

If you own an invite only group and you would like it to appear in the groups list...let me know. Or you can just enter your groups and click on "edit group" in the lower right (it is small). There are three tabs...click the last tab...then there are 4 check boxes...the bottom box will add your group back to the list.

One more thing, it lists me as a coach which couldn't be farther from the truth. Lol!!

One more thing, it lists me as a coach which couldn't be farther from the truth. Lol!!

All usergroups have just been deleted...everyone is going to have to rejoin. I will get directions out shortly.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back